2017 Memorial Day Schedule
- Friday May 26
- *6 PM Mindful Memorial Day Dinner hosted by Armor Down
- *9 PM Candlelight Vigil at the Vietnam Wall - casual whites.
- Saturday May 27
- Taps Annual Seminar (on you own).
- Rolling Thunder's Thunder Alley will be available for
- *8 -10 PM Rolling Thunder Hospitality Room Hyatt Regency
Crystal City - casual whites.
- Sunday May 28
- 8 AM - 12 Noon Rolling Thunder Ride - dark pants are recommended with white tops.
- 6 - 9 PM Evening Concert on the Capital Lawn - casual whites
- Monday May 29
- 11 AM - Memorial Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery Amphitheater - Wear dress whites.
- 1 PM - Memorial Ceremony at the Vietnam Wall - Wear dress whites.
- 2 PM - National Memorial Day Parade. More information will follow on where to meet. The parade will be a walking parade, the route from
7th Ave to 17th Avenue on Constitution.
Comfortable shoes are a must.
- For Lodging: Hotel rooms for the Memorial Day weekend activities are the responsibility of the individual member. A block of rooms have been secured at the Courtyard Marriott, 1900 Connecticut Avenue, Washington, D.C. 20009, phone #(202) 332-9300. The room rate is $179, available on a first-come, first-served basis. The room block will be held until April 26, 2017. Call quickly to secure your lodging! Transportation for weekend events will only be provided from headquarters at 2128 Leroy Place NW, Washington, DC 20008. If you will be in Washington, DC for the Memorial weekend and want to use our transportation, you must call (202-265-0991) to have your name added to our list. We must book transportation in advance, this will ensure you a place on the bus.
Schedule subject to change.