2016 Memorial Day Schedule
- Friday May 27
- 9 PM Candlelight Vigil at the Vietnam Wall - casual whites.
- Saturday May 28
- Taps Annual Seminar (on you own).
- Rolling Thunder's Thunder Alley will be available for
- 8 -10 PM Rolling Thunder Hospitality Room Hyatt Regency
Crystal City - casual whites.
- Sunday May 29
- 8 AM - 12 Noon Rolling Thunder Ride - dark pants are recommended with white tops.
- 6 - 9 PM Evening Concert on the Capital Lawn - casual whites
- Monday May 30
- Memorial Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery Amphitheatre in the Morning and Memorial Ceremony at the Vietnam Wall at 1 PM - Wear dress whites.
- National Memorial Day Parade. More information will follow on where to meet. The parade will be a walking parade, the route from
7th Ave to 17th Avenue on Constitution.
For Lodging: Hotel rooms for the Memorial Day weekend activities are the responsibility of the individual member. Regretfully, we are unable to secure a block of special-rate rooms. The Courtyard Marriott, 1900 Connecticut Avenue, Washington, D.C. 20009, phone #(202) 332-9300 is one half block from National Headquarters. Call quickly to secure your lodging! Transportation for weekend events will only be provided from headquarters at 2128 Leroy Place NW, Washington, DC 20008. If you will be in Washington, DC for the Memorial weekend and want to use our transportation, you must call (202-265-0991) to have your name added to our list. We must book transportation in advance, this will ensure you a place on the bus.
Schedule subject to change.