2014 Memorial Day Schedule
- Friday May 23
- 9 PM Candlelight Vigil at the Vietnam Wall.
- Saturday May 24
- Taps Annual Seminar (on you own).
- Rolling Thunder's Thunder Alley will be available for
- 8 -10 PM Rolling Thunder Hospitality Room Hyatt Regency
- Sunday May 25
- 8 AM - 12 Noon Rolling Thunder Ride.
- 6 - 9 PM Evening Concert on the Capital Lawn.
- Monday May 26
- Memorial Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery
Amphitheatre in the morning and Memorial ceremony at the
Vietnam Wall in the afternoon.
For lodging: Contact the Marriott Courtyard 1900 Connecticut Ave
NW, Washington, DC 20009, 202-332-9300. Ask for the Gold Star Mother
special rate. The Marriott is half a block down from National
Headquarters. Transportation for weekend events will only be
provided from National Headquarters. If you will be in Washington,
DC for the Memorial weekend and would like to use the transportation
that will be offered from headquarters to several of the events,
please let us know so we can have your name on the list
Schedule subject to change.